International Student Institute (ISI)
American Host Family Program
The International Student Institute (ISI) coordinates an American Host Family Program that matches international student with Jackson-area families. Students and families are introduced to one another at the beginning of each semester, and are encouraged to connect frequently for cultural, social and local events. Interested participants can complete the application below and email it to email@example.com.
Global Student Organization (GSO)
Global Student Organization (GSO) at Jackson College (JC) is dedicated to enhancing the academic, social, and cultural development for international students as well as domestic students through student organized activities and programs.
The GSO at JC is a community of international and domestic students dedicated to promoting and enhancing international awareness, cooperation, ethics, cultural diversity and dialogue among students of all nationalities attending JC.
- Increase student involvement on campus through shared cultural experiences
- Promote personal growth, wellness, and life-long learning
- Promote leadership characteristics through activities and events at JC and throughout our community
- Develop the ability to understand and communicate with respect, while living harmoniously in a diverse society
- Create an awareness of the diverse forces that shape our world and ourselves in order to keep pace with the changing society
Complete the application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it off at JM 126.