Easy steps to enroll at Jackson College
- Apply for admission. Complete an application online at forms.jccmi.edu/admissions, or call any Jackson College location to obtain an application form.
- Apply for financial aid and scholarships. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.ed.gov, or obtain an application form from any Jackson College location and mail it in. Information on scholarships and loans is available from the Jackson College Financial Aid Office and the Jackson College Foundation.
- Request transcripts. If you have graduated from high school in the last two years, or if you are applying for the Respiratory Care program, have a high school transcript sent to Jackson College. Submit official college transcripts only if you are seeking a Jackson College certificate or degree.
- Complete course placement. Course placement assesses your skill level in writing, reading and math to ensure your success. Check with Student Services to see if it is required for you as ACT/SAT scores or previous college course work may fulfill this admission requirement.
- Meet with an advisor. The purpose of academic advising is to develop connections between students, faculty members and staff to discuss your goals, get your questions answered, plan your schedule. The Student Center in Bert Walker Hall offers drop-in advising during regular hours or by appointment. Your faculty advisor for Respiratory Care, Ann Flint, is best qualified to discuss career opportunities in that discipline. And, finally, you can check out our Respiratory Care FAQs.
Applications are still being accepted for admission in
For 2015 only the application fee is being waived.