Board of Trustees
Comments from the public
Please follow these guidelines before the JC Board of Trustees:
- Each speaker is limited up to five (5) minutes during the Citizen Comment portion of the meeting.
- During public hearings, the JC board may enact a time limit on all speakers to ensure that all present get an equal chance to speak.
- Each speaker shall be polite and courteous at all times. While any speaker is free to express his or her opinion on any subject, no speaker may curse, direct personal insults at any member of the board or staff, use obscene language while addressing the board or engage in disruptive or disorderly behavior during a board meeting.
- Should the chairperson determine that any of the items listed in item number 3 above occur, the chairperson may declare the speaker out of order.
- If a speaker is declared out of order by the chairperson and refuses to cease and desist from disruptive or disorderly conduct, the chairperson may order the individual removed from the meeting.
|Key:||Employee Login Required||Special Meeting/Planning Session|
2015 Meeting Materials
|Date||Type||Agenda||Marketing Pack||Financial Reports||Board Pack||Minutes|
|April 13, 2015||Agenda||Marketing Pack||Financial Report||Board Pack|
|April 1, 2015
Spring Planning Session
|March 9, 2015||Agenda||Marketing Pack||Board Pack||Minutes|
|February 2, 2015||Agenda||Marketing Pack||Board Pack||Minutes|
|January 12, 2015||Agenda||Marketing Pack||Financial Report||Board Pack||Minutes|