American Heart Association Training
To support the EMS System and students within the program, Jackson College maintains an active American Heart Association Community Training Center. Both Basic and Advanced Cardiac Life Support Programs are offered through the training center. Often, graduates of the EMS Program return after graduation to provide service within the Community Training Center.
- Heartsaver CPR/AED
- Basic Life Support, CPR for Healthcare Providers
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- Recertification: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Recertification: Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)