Welcome to the Solution Center at Jackson College. The Solution Center serves as the front door to Information Technology.
Customer service is our first priority as we work to provide technical support and problem resolution, answer information technology-related questions, communicate service maintenance and outages, and identify areas where our customers may require additional technology support and training opportunities.
The Solution Center is supported by Information Technology staff and our student consultants. Our Solution Center student consultants are knowledgeable in many areas of Information Technology and can resolve first-level technical problems as well as answer questions about our technology policies and the college community.
We look forward to assisting students and employees with all of their JC technology-related needs.
Operations and Customer Relations Director, Facilities and Information Technology
The Jackson College Solution Center is committed to providing a knowledge-based support system to maintain client productivity. In fulfilling its mission, the Jackson College Solution Center will:
- Provide information to assist clients with the completion of their work
- Identify knowledge needed to maintain client productivity
- Deliver knowledge-based support via web, e-mail, or telephone
Initiating Work Requests
All technical work requests are requested through the Jackson College Solution Center. Click here to submit a work request.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 517.796.8639
- Walk-in: Atkinson Hall, Room 203
Other Services Provided
- Computers for testing and research (PC/Mac)
- Color laser printer (two-sided) – Restricted to classes identified by the deans.
- Black and white laser printer (two-sided)
- External USB CD/DVD drive for check-out
- Label makers
- CV-WiFI Network access (Available for Campus View residents only)
- Notebooks and various other equipment items are available for checkout by college employees. Please view the Equipment Checkout Process for more information
- Macbook Checkout for Faculty
The Solution Center will be closed for the Thanksgiving Holiday break
from November 22 – November 26, 2017.
We will resume normal Fall Semester business hours beginning November 27th. Happy Thanksgiving!
Fall Semester Hours:
Beginning September 5, 2017
- Monday – Thursday: 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
After Hours Emergency Assistance: Please call 517.796.8639 for further directions on after hours emergency assistance.