Welcome to Administrative Systems
Administrative Systems is responsible for the support and maintenance of Datatel Colleague, ODS and e-Services at Jackson Community College. Our primary customers include JCC’s Administrative Staff.
Our team provides technical support, resolves problems, answers Colleague related questions, communicates service maintenance, limits outages, identifies areas where our customers may require additional support and offers training opportunities. In addition, we are committed to the JCC principle of continuous improvement of work closely with our customers to identify and implement process improvements.
On our website you will find a wealth of information on how to get started using Datatel Colleague as well as maintenance, project and training information.
|Marcie Clone||Toby Montgomery||Laura Warren|
Administrative Systems Team enables the college community to utilize technology to facilitate the achievement of educational goals by supporting administration, student services and instruction. In pursuit of this mission, the Administrative Systems Team will:
- Provide dependable, reliable, secure and accessible systems and services
- Enable access to reliable, valid and timely data
- Communicate information in an effective and timely manner
- Consult with vendors and customers to advance technology use
- Address needs within an appropriate timeline for all parties involved
- Facilitate process improvement and documentation
- Comply with state and federal regulations and auditor requirements
- Maintain confidentiality
- Promote relationships of trust and collaboration
- Act in accordance with JCC Values and Mission
Not Sure Where to Start?
- Accessing Colleague UI 4.x- Access the Resource Page that links you to the new web-based user interface
- Accessing Colleague Reporting- Access the Resource Page that links you to the new web-based day old reporting tool
- Colleague Frequently Asked Questions-Find both video and paper tutorials to help you get started using Colleague and e-Services
- Initiating Work Requests- Find out how to contact us with your requests for service or to report an issue
- External Support- Find external sources for Colleague support
- Colleague Policies and Procedures- Find out about Colleague accounts and software testing policies and procedures
- Maintenance Schedule- Review the Colleague Maintenance Schedule and testing windows
- Scheduled Colleague and e-Services Outage Notices- Review the current communications and times for scheduled system downtime