Welcome to the Solution Center at JCC. The Solution Center serves as the front door to Information Technology.
Customer service is our first priority as we work to provide technical support and problem resolution, answer information technology related questions, communicate service maintenance and outages, and identity areas where our customers may require additional technology support and training opportunities.
The Solution Center is supported by Information Technology staff and our Student Consultants. Our Solution Center student consultants are knowledgeable in many areas of Information Technology and can resolve first-level technical problems as well as answer questions about our technology policies and the JCC community.
We look forward to assisting students and employees with all of their JCC technology related needs.
Core Technologies Service Coordinator
The JCC Solution Center is committed to providing a knowledge-based support system to maintain client productivity. In fulfilling its mission, the JCC Solution Center will:
- provide information to assist clients with the completion of their work
- identify knowledge needed to maintain client productivity
- deliver knowledge-based support via web, email, or telephone
All technical work requests are requested through the JCC Solution Center.
Hours of Operation - Spring 2013
Normal Business Hours:
- Monday - Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.(JCC Solution Center Email and Voicemail will be checked for urgent requests Friday afternoons)
- Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Please call (517) 796-8639 for further directions on after hours emergency assistance.
Password Assistance?Enroll Now! Save time later!
Information Technology is pleased to announce a new self-service password management system called JCC Reset Password Management (JCC SSRPM). This system will allow students to reset their JCC Network Service Account password on their own at any time.
Click here for more information and to enroll today!
Other Services Provided
- Computers for testing & research (PC/Mac)
- Color laser printer (two-sided) - Restricted to classes identified by the Deans.
- B&W laser printer (two-sided)
- Flat bed & Slide scanners
- CD/DVD Burners
- Label makers