JC @ LISD TECH
New Student Checklist
Printable version (199kb PDF)
1. Submit Application
- Send high school transcripts (required for students entering any Allied Health field)
- College transcripts sent to:
2111 Emmons Road
Jackson, MI 49201
2. Financial Aid
FAFSA applications are available at:
- Jackson College @ LISD TECH Main Office
If you need help filing for financial aid, call our office at (517) 265-5515.
Call (517) 265-5515 to sign up.
Call (517) 265-5515 to sign up or submit ACT scores (scores must be at least 18 in Reading, Writing, and Math, and must have been taken in the last 3 years).
- In areas with less than 18, the student will take that portion of the placement.
- This is a computer based assessment requiring you only to navigate with a mouse and keyboard. Please let us know if you need assistance.
5. Make an Appointment with an Academic Advisor to Schedule Classes
Call (517) 265-5515 after you have taken Course Placement to make appointment with an Academic Advisor.