Policies & Related Materials
- Policy Format Template (docx)
- Procedure Format Template (docx)
- Policy Review Checklist (pdf)
- Request policy change or develop a new policy
The forms on this page are to be used when developing new policies and procedures.
How does a policy become a policy?
- New policies are sent to the Quality & Institutional Effectiveness department to distribute to an appropriate committee for approval.
- Following committee approval, they are recommended to the Leadership Council for final approval.
- Once approved, the new policy is added to a regular review cycle to ensure the policy is maintained according to an appropriate schedule.
Director of Quality and R&D