Quality & Institutional Effectiveness
The Process Management Committee shall recommend and facilitate process management strategies to achieve the college’s vision.
- Research and recommend best practice for process management and improvement that includes clear expectations for process documentation and cross-functional planning
- Review and support the College’s process improvement strategy (Including AQIP required Action Projects)
- Recommend a prioritization process (rubric) and oversee its implementation in making recommendations for improvement initiatives.
- Monitor annual accreditation plan (Inclusive of all institutional/program level accreditation goals) and disseminate information about accreditation results
- Participate in the review and development of policies and procedures required to support the process management purpose and goals
- Provide draft materials and information, for related sections, to support completion of the institution’s annual Systems Portfolio Update/Michigan Quality Leadership Program MQLP/Baldrige Performance Excellence Program BPEP update/application.
- Complete an annual assessment of committee effectiveness and provide recommendations to the Strategic Planning and Institutional Effectiveness Council including information to support strategic planning
- Provide routine communications on actions taken and progress made to all levels of the College community.