About the Transfer Guides
Below you will find links to transfer curriculum guides at numerous four-year colleges and universities. Although we work closely with these institutions, we strongly recommend you contact the college or university to which you plan to transfer early in your college career so you can verify the accuracy of this transfer information.
If transferring with the MACRAO designation (MACRAO Agreement) it is necessary to complete all of the required courses. However, it is not necessary to complete all of the courses on a transfer guide prior to transferring. Most colleges and universities require a grade of 2.0 or higher for credits to be transferable. Jackson Community College participates in the MACRAO Articulation Agreement with 24 colleges and universities across the state.
This list of links is not exhaustive. We have listed some of the more popular colleges and universities that JCC students have chosen to attend. See an academic advisor for information about other programs and/or universities.
Click on the link to see information provided by the respective college or university.
- Adrian College
- Central Michigan University
- Davenport University
- Eastern Michigan University
- Finlandia University
- Ferris State University
- Grand Valley State University
- Kaplan University
- Kettering University
- Lake Superior State University
- Lawrence Technological University
- Michigan State University
- Michigan Technological University
- Northern Michigan University
- Oakland University
- Saginaw Valley State University
- Siena Heights University
- Spring Arbor University
- University of Detroit Mercy-Physician's Assistant Program
- University of Michigan-Ann Arbor
- University of Michigan Dearborn
- University of Michigan Flint
- University of Phoenix
- Walsh College
- Wayne State University
- Western Governors University
- Western Michigan University