Transferring to Jackson College?
Credit for Prior Learning
- Advanced Placement Program (AP)
- Career Center, LISD TECH Center and High School Articulated Credit for Jackson, Lenawee and Hillsdale counties.
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- Credit by Examination
- ACE and DANTES
- International Transcript Evaluations
* A minimum of 12 credits must be taken at JC to earn a degree or certificate. For any additional degree, 12 additional credits must be taken at JC. For any additional certificate, six additional credits must be taken at JC.
Transferring from JC?
Transferring to a college or university?
You must start early!
Contact an academic advisor and the college you plan to attend to make sure that:
- JC courses are equivalent to courses at your transfer institution
- JC credits are related to your major at the transfer institution