Program & Course Information
Electrical Basics – Concentration (ELEC.CON)
Completion of this program provides a solid electrical foundation for the person seeking electrical or industrial maintenance mechanic training.
|Minimum cumulative GPA||2.0|
|Minimum grade in all courses||2.0|
|Minimum JC credits||15|
Electrician Required Courses – (16 credits)
Take the following:
- ELT 120 Circuit Analysis I
- ELT 126 Circuit Analysis II
- ELT 150 Residential Wiring
- ELT 152 Industrial Wiring
- ELT 260 Basic Programmable Controllers
* You may meet this prerequisite based on your course placement, ACT score or successful college coursework. Visit our web site for current assessment options and requirements.