Select Language

Transfer Information

About Course Equivalencies

These course equivalencies are sent to us by the two and four-year colleges and universities. Many colleges and universities have course equivalencies on their websites. When you click on the school or university name next to the green arrow you will be directed to their website. On several of these websites you will need to find Jackson Community College and click on it. Remember, only the transferring two or four-year colleges or universities determine what and how courses transfer. We strongly recommend you contact the college or university to which you plan to transfer early in your college career. The non-arrowed colleges and universities are linked to a print-friendly page.