Complete a Course Review
- Obtain prior Taxonomy Summary and Official Course Outline forms as well as any Taxonomy Change forms files since the last review.
- Update the Taxonomy Summary with any previously-approved changes and the Official Course Outline with any new information being requested (GEOs, Learning Outcomes, etc.).
- Verify how the course is accepted for transfer at major transfer institutions via the MI Transfer Network.
- Gather close-the-loop & GEO (if appropriate) assessment information and syllabi for each delivery modality.
- Complete all questions and narrative response items in the Course Review form [Detailed instructions are provided.]
- If it is discovered that anything should be changed with the course, complete the Taxonomy Change process and file that form separately from the course review packet.
- Submit the official forms to your Chair and Dean for signatures (electronic preferred). Email the entire packet to Pat Visser (and mail her the signed form if not e-signed).