- JCC graduate, class of 1983, A.S in pre-engineering from Jackson Community College.
- Earned Chemical Engineering degree at Michigan State University in East Lansing, Michigan
- Licensed professional engineer (PE) for the State of Michigan
- Began his career with Dow Chemical, holding various positions in process engineering, plant management and international capital project management.
- Was Vice President with the Anderson Development Company in Adrian, Michigan
- Is currently President of Chemir Analytical Services, Ypsilanti, Michigan
- Serves on the Board of the Michigan Chemistry Council as well as the Lenawee County Education Foundation
- Married to Melissa, who recently retired from a 17 year CPA career with Price Waterhouse Coopers in Toledo, OH and and have 2 daughters, Kaleigh and Ashlin
Words to Live By:
1. “Hardworking, Handy and a Good Provider”
2. “Often Wrong, but Never in Doubt”
3. Family, Friends, Spartans!