- Alumnus of Jackson Community College, graduating in 1966.
- Earned bachelor’s degree in business and accounting from Ferris State University.
- Worked 29 years for Consumers Energy in various accounting and benefits roles.
- Has served as president and chief executive officer at CP Federal Credit Union for 17 years.
- Has served on the Jackson College Board of Trustees since 2006.
- Serves on the Jackson College Foundation Board of Directors.
- Serves on boards for both the Jackson Enterprise Group and Allegiance Hospice.
- Past campaign chair and president of the board of United Way.
- Served on school board for Western Schools for 11 years.
- Served on the March of Dimes District Office board in Lansing.
- Recipient of 2015 Dr. Ethelene Jones Crockett Distinguished Alumni Award.
- Married to Jan; they have four children and seven grandchildren.
Oops! We could not locate your form.