- Always on the go with her job at Eaton Corporation or busy with volunteer work, Marsena Covington is a hard person to pin down.
- Marsena received her Associates degree in business from Jackson Community College in 1979. While attending JCC she was a work study student, in the book store and administration office.
- Marsena is the US Military Lead Customer Service and PQM Manager for Eaton Corporation Aerospace Division. Her 30 years of experience with Eaton where she has predominantly been in customer service focusing almost entirely on the US military sector of the Dept of Defense. She currently acts as the liaison between 15 Eaton locations, and the Defense Logistics Agencies. Her experience includes government contracts, revenue generation through standardized processes, bidding/negotiating large proposals, and training personnel on how to do business with the Military. In her current corporate role she assures that customer support is provided to our Military War fighters getting them the right Eaton Aerospace Products, to the right place, at the right time, for their Aviation, Maritime and Land vehicles. She was one of 14 employees of Eaton’s 80,000 to receive the 2008 Game Changer award for implementing a process that generated over $10 Million in revenue, and has in addition, received several awards from the Defense Logistics Agency.
- One of her greatest personal experiences was attending the 2009 Inauguration for President Obama in Washington, DC.
- When she’s not working, Marsena enjoys spending time with family, her church, and traveling.
“Success is to achieve your goal and to be happy afterwards.”