Biology – Transfer Program
Biology, the study of living organisms, is an exciting, dynamic field that offers the opportunity to study and explore animals, plants and bacteria under a wide range of conditions in the laboratory and outdoors. Biologists work in such widely varying areas as medicine, crop improvement, wildlife management, forensics, toxic waste management, environmental preservation and education.
Suggested Course Sequence
First Year, Fall Semester
- BIO 161, CEM 141, ENG 131, MAT 141
First Year, Winter Semester
- BIO 232, CEM 142, ENG 132, MAT 151*
First Year, Spring Semester
- Michigan Transfer Agreement social science and humanities courses
Second Year, Fall Semester
- BIO 231, CEM 241, PHY 231
Second Year, Winter Semester
- CEM 242, PHY 232, Michigan Transfer Agreement social science and humanities courses
*Not required by all transfer institutions.