Ticket Information 2018-2019
|September 22, 2018||Blue Oyster Cult & Mark Farner’s American Band||$48||$45||$30|
|October 13, 2018||Jeremy Camp and Matthew West||$50||$45||$30|
|October 19, 2018||The Magic of Bill Blagg LIVE!*||$28||$22||$15|
|November 3, 2018||Aaron Tippin, Collin Raye & Sammy Kershaw||$45||$40||$25|
|November 30, 2018||Wizards of Winter*||$35||$32||$25|
|January 26, 2019||CeCe Winans||$45||$40||$30|
|February 2, 2019||Girls Night: The Musical||$38||$35||$30|
|February 16, 2019||Best of Broadway: The Music of Andrew Lloyd Webber||$45||$40||$30|
|February 23, 2019||Late Nite Catechism 3: ‘Til Death Do Us Part||Reserved:$30 Student:$25|
|March 2, 2019||Jim Brickman and Melissa Manchester||$45||$40||$30|
|April 12, 2019||The Underwater Bubble Show*||$30||$25||$15|
|April 14, 2019||Sara Evans||$55||$50||$35|
|May 11, 2019||Ballet Chelsea’s “The Five Dancing Princesses”||$20||$15||$10|
*Special Ticket Pricing:
- Magic of Bill Blagg LIVE!, Wizards of Winter and The Underwater Bubble Show: $10 tickets available for students & children 12 yrs. and under. Must be purchased with minimum of one adult/full price ticket. 10% off Buyers Choice discount does not apply to $10 tickets.
- To obtain special ticket pricing, you must call the Potter Center Ticket Office at 517.796.8600.
When ordering tickets online, please note the following:
- Additional ticket fees are applied to your ticket order.
- If ordering tickets within 7 days of your selected event, your tickets will be held at the Ticket Office in “will call” for pick-up.
- Discounts are not available or online ordering. If discounts apply, you must call a ticket office representative.
- To order by mail, complete the Buyers Choice Form and mail to: Jackson College Ticket Office, Jackson College, 2111 Emmons Road, Jackson, MI 49201.
If you encounter any problems please call the Potter Center Ticket Office at 517.796.8600.
Online ordering is available:
Additional fees apply. Special offers are not available online. You may need to scroll down to find the shows you’re interested in.
Tickets can be purchased by calling the Potter Center Ticket Office at 517.796.8600
Our Ticket Office is open weekdays 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and one hour prior to show time.
Print and mail the
Ticket Form (pdf) to:
Potter Center Ticket Office
2111 Emmons Road
Jackson, MI 49201
$3.00 postage and handling fee applies.
Fax in the
Ticket Form (pdf)
with complete credit card information to 517.796.8606
No refunds or exchanges are available on tickets.
Purchase a minimum of 3 shows from the following list to receive a 10% discount on your order. After clicking on “Buy Tickets” select BUYERS CHOICE 2017 at the top of the page and then continue to select a minimum of 3 shows.
Whether you’re planning a night out with family and friends, organizing a corporate event or coordinating a motor coach tour, the Box Office Staff will be happy to help you plan your event! Groups of 10 or more receive a discount of $5.00 off per ticket. To order your block of tickets call the Box Office at 517.796.8600.
The Potter Center offers many accessibility services. Designated wheelchair seating is ONLY available at the back of the hall on the main floor. Elevator access is not available for the balcony. Headsets are available at the coat check for the hearing impaired. Please notify the ticket office of any special needs in advance so we may make your time at the Center pleasant.
The Potter Center is proud to honor those who served our country with a 10% military discount for active-duty service members or veterans who show their identification. Call the Potter Center Ticket Office at 517.796.8600 and speak to one of our sales representatives. Offer not valid on-line.