Ticket Information 2017-2018
|October 8, 2017||Worship in the Round Tour with Building 429, Josh Wilson & Chris August||$35||$25||$20|
|October 15, 2017||Howie Mandel||$45||$40||$32|
|October 29, 2017||Tuesdays With Morrie starring Jamie Farr||$32||$28||$25|
|November 18, 2017||Larry Gatlin||$28||$22||$15|
|December 10, 2017||Point of Grace & Aaron Shust Christmas||$40||$35||$28|
|January 20, 2018||Moscow Festival Ballet’s Swan Lake*||$28||$22||$15|
|February 16, 2018||Easton Corbin||$45||$42||$30|
|February 24, 2018||Late Nite Catechism Las Vegas: Sister Rolls the Dice||Reserved:$30 Student:$25|
|March 3, 2018||Cirque Ziva with the Golden Dragon Acrobats*||$28||$22||$15|
|March 10, 2018||Jefferson Starship||$35||$32||$28|
|April 15, 2018||Chris Perondi’s Stunt Dog Experience*||$15||$15||$15|
|April 21, 2018||An Evening of Luther Vandross with Ruben Studdard||$40||$35||$32|
|April 27, 2018||Amy Grant||$50||$45||$35|
*Special Ticket Pricing:
- Swan Lake, Cirque Ziva and Stunt Dog Experience: $10 tickets available for students & children 12 yrs. and under. Must be purchased with minimum of one adult/full price ticket. 10% off Buyers Choice discount does not apply to $10 tickets.
- To obtain special ticket pricing, you must call the Potter Center Ticket Office at 517.796.8600.
When ordering tickets online, please note the following:
- Additional ticket fees are applied to your ticket order.
- If ordering tickets within 7 days of your selected event, your tickets will be held at the Ticket Office in “will call” for pick-up.
- Discounts are not available or online ordering. If discounts apply, you must call a ticket office representative.
- To order by mail, complete the Buyers Choice Form and mail to: Jackson College Ticket Office, Jackson College, 2111 Emmons Road, Jackson, MI 49201.
If you encounter any problems please call the Potter Center Ticket Office at 517.796.8600.
Online ordering is available:
You may need to scroll down to find the shows you’re interested in.
Tickets can be purchased by calling the Potter Center Ticket Office at 517.796.8600
Our Ticket Office is open weekdays 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and one hour prior to show time.
Print and mail the
Ticket Order Form to:
Potter Center Ticket Office
2111 Emmons Road
Jackson, MI 49201
$3.00 postage and handling fee applies.
Fax in the
Ticket Order Form
with complete credit card information to 517.796.8606
Purchase a minimum of 3 shows from the following list to receive a 10% discount on your order. After clicking on “Buy Tickets” select BUYERS CHOICE 2017 at the top of the page and then continue to select a minimum of 3 shows.
- Amy Grant
- An Evening of Luther Vandross with Ruben Studdard
- Bill Engvall
- Chris Perondi’s Stunt Dog Experience
- Cirque Ziva with the Golden Dragon Acrobats
- Easton Corbin
- Howie Mandel
- Jefferson Starship
- Larry Gatlin
- Moscow Festival Ballet’s Swan Lake
- Point of Grace & Aaron Shust Christmas
- Tuesdays With Morrie starring Jamie Farr
A block of season tickets is a great way for businesses to entertain clients and reward employees. For tickets and events sponsorship information, call Sandra Phelan, Operations Coordinator, at 517.796.8473.
The Potter Center offers many accessibility services. Designated wheelchair seating is ONLY available at the back of the hall on the main floor. Elevator access is not available for the balcony. Headsets are available at the coat check for the hearing impaired. Please notify the ticket office of any special needs in advance so we may make your time at the Center pleasant. NOTE: No refunds or exchanges are available on tickets.
The Potter Center is proud to honor those who served our country with a 10% military discount for active-duty service members or veterans who show their identification. Call the Potter Center Ticket Office at 517.796.8600 and speak to one of our sales representatives. Offer not valid on-line.