Managing Mental Health Forum
Monday, March 20, 2023
11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Bert Walker Hall Room 144 & 145
Join us in a Uniting for Hope & Healing Mental Forum presented by Jackson College Multicultural Affairs. Free for all JC students, employees, and the community.
- Sarah Sabin, Chief Clinical Officer, Family Services and Children’s Aid, The Oasis Center
- Christopher A. Simpson, Jackson County Undersheriff, Jackson College Board Member
- Nacoya Weatherspoon, Health and Fitness Coach
- Michaela Foster, Case Manager Associate, Behavioral Health at HFA
- Emani Braden, Psychology Student, Sisters of Strength
- Special Guest Speaker and Panelist Darryl Stinson, Jackson Native, Entrepreneur, Pastor, Speaker, Suicide Survivor
For more information contact Antoine Breedlove at 517.990.1318