Students must use one of the payment options below each semester to cover complete account balance.
The fastest and easiest way to pay your bill. Online payments post immediately to your student account and can be made by either the student or an authorized user.
- Checking/Savings Account: Electronic payments made from your checking or savings account. You must enter the ABA routing number and bank account number for the payment to post properly. Do not enter debit card numbers here.
- Credit/Debit Card: Jackson College accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover cards.
Click one of the links below to make an online payment
Payments can be made in person using check or cash at the Central Campus, Hillsdale Campus and JC@LISD Tech.
Hours for receiving payments are Monday – Thursday 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. and Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Credit card payments should be made online using the following links below. There is no enrollment fee for online payments made in full.
To pay by mail, please send checks to:
2111 Emmons Road
Jackson, MI 49201
*Please include your JC Student ID number on the front of the check
Checks must be received by the payment due date or the student is at risk of being dropped from their class(es).
You may enroll in a payment plan for current semester charges online only by visiting the payment plan website. There is a non-refundable $30.00 enrollment fee for the payment plan per semester. Once enrolled in the payment plan, the overall account balance will be broken into installments. Payment plan balances are evaluated daily and may increase or decrease due to registration changes, which may affect payment amounts.
*Authorized users have to be granted permission by the student through the billing site
Monthly installments are processed the 15th of the month and cannot be extended for any reason.
Financial Aid Options
Visit the financial aid web site for help with using financial aid to pay your tuition.Financial Aid
Third Party Sponsorships
Jackson College makes arrangements with many companies and agencies who pay for student’s tuition and fees. We require the following information:
- Sponsor authorizations must be in the Business Office at least one business day prior to or no later than your payment due date or you risk losing your spot in the classes you have registered for due to non-payment. Vouchers submitted for payment or reimbursements are subject to sponsor contract. If a sponsor is authorizing a partial payment, the student will be responsible for the balance due. The student is responsible for dropping classes he/she does not intend to take.
- The following information must appear in the sponsor’s authorization letter:
- Student Name
- Student Number
- Clear billing instructions
- Sponsored students must submit a new authorization letter or voucher each semester.
- Sponsor authorizations may be faxed to Jackson College at 517.796.8596.
- For further information, sponsors may contact: Sally Roddy, Bert Walk Hall room 110, 517.990.1389, email@example.com.
Jackson College has partnered with FlyWire to offer an innovative and streamlined way to make international tuition payments. With FlyWire, you are offered excellent foreign exchange rates, allowing you to pay in your home currency (in most cases) and save a significant amount of money, as compared to traditional banks. In addition, the posting of the payment into your Jackson College account will be faster, you will be able to track where your payment is from start to finish