Boost your money management skills with financial empowerment series
February 24, 2022
Jackson College welcomes Janis McCleery, community partnership specialist and financial coach with American One Credit Union and Elizabeth Storey, Elder Community Affinity Liaison at Jackson College, to offer an informative and engaging Financial Empowerment Series.
This series is designed to provide students and community members with financial education, resources, and tools to improve financial literacy and promote fiscal responsibility. Workshops occur via Zoom every Wednesday from 10-11 a.m. for the next several weeks.
Topics will be:
- March 2: Debt and Special Issues
- March 9: Taxes and Insurance
- March 16: Controlling Living Expenses
- March 23: Understanding Credit Scores
- March 30: Understanding Retirement