Jet Fuel Card

The Jet Fuel card is the official identification card for students and employees of Jackson College. Your Jet Fuel Card is required for identification, to access essential services and it offers a convenient prepaid account for making food purchases on Central Campus. For students residing in housing, it is also the ID you are required to show to enter any of the Campus View housing units. It is the security swipe card that you will use to enter your suite and then your bedroom.

Your Jet Fuel Card is your key to:

Meal Plans –  Jackson College offers a variety of flexible dining options for students. These options are designed specifically for Jackson College and provide students with quality and affordable options that fit into the busy life of a student. Meal Plans can be used at Jackson College’s Central Campus food service locations only. Swipe your card to access your meal plan at any campus dining location.

Jet Fuel Bucks – Jet Fuel Bucks is a prepaid spending account offering a safe and convenient way to make purchases on campus. It is designed to eliminate the need to carry cash or other cards. All Jackson College students are eligible to participate in the Jet Fuel Bucks program. You or your parents must make a deposit to Jet Fuel Bucks prior to using it for purchases and can even set up an auto reload schedule so you will never run out of Jet Fuel Bucks. Value in Jet Fuel Bucks rolls over from semester to semester and year to year for as long as you are a member of the Jackson College community. Look for the Jet Fuel Bucks “Welcomed Here” sticker in participating locations.

Damaged, stolen or lost meal plan cards

You are responsible for your cards. If your card is damaged, lost or stolen, it is your responsibility to contact, the front desk of your residence hall or call 517.990.1337, immediately. We are not responsible for any unauthorized transactions. Your replacement card will be available within two days. You will be charged $25 for each replacement card; this fee will be billed to your housing security deposit.