Hillsdale LeTarte Center hosts financial aid workshops
November 8, 2018
Students, looking for ways to pay for college? Let Jackson College LeTarte Center help you get a start by filing for financial aid.
The Hillsdale LeTarte Center has two upcoming workshops planned to help students complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid, FAFSA. This is an important first step in determining eligibility for aid and is the first step for many scholarship programs.
Workshop dates are:
- Monday, Nov. 12, 5 – 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 29, 1 – 2:30 p.m.
- 2016/2017 federal tax returns for parents and students
- Driver’s license
- Social Security number
- Any records of untaxed income
- Recent bank statements & investment information
- FSA ID (If possible, create an FSA ID for student and one parent, if dependent, at www.fafsa.gov prior to this workshop).
If you have any questions, contact the Hillsdale LeTarte Center at 517.437.3343.