Jackson College is an equal opportunity employer. JC does not discriminate in its employment practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, sex or gender, height or weight, familial or marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, disability or handicap, service in the military, veteran’s status, or any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local law. The College is committed to continuing efforts to strengthen and improve its recruitment and selection process
After Receipt of Application
All applicants will receive a confirmation email acknowledging receipt of the application. If you do not see an email in your inbox, please check your junk folder and add email@example.com to your safe sender list. Once the position has closed the following steps will generally take place:
- The hiring committee convenes to review applications.
- Selected applicants are contacted for an interview. The college may conduct phone interviews prior to on campus interviews.
- Following the interviews the hiring committee will make a recommendation to the Executive Director of Human Resources.
- A Human Resources representative completes a thorough background check including reference checks.
- The Executive Director of Human Resources reviews the applicant’s references, and offers the position.
- All applicants are notified of the hiring decision via email
- Jackson College Human Resources Department does not accept resumes or applications for positions that are NOT currently available, posted and/or advertised.
- One application can be used to apply to multiple positions (your application will be saved).
- Creating an application does not make you an applicant. You must view a position and go through the process of submitting your application to a specific position to become an applicant.
- An email address is required to complete the application process.
- All employees and applicants may view campus crime statistics.