Total Commitment to Student Success Award
Jackson College wants to recognize the many ways our employees make a positive impact on students. In keeping with the College’s Total Commitment to Student Success, the Jackson College Foundation will fund a $500 TCS2 Award and trophy to one employee making a difference in the life of a student(s). This honor will be awarded at each Convocation to the deserving recipient. Take a few minutes and honor a fellow employee for the amazing work he/she does, recognizing efforts that support student success.
A special thank you to the Jackson College Foundation for funding this award, acknowledging the amazing employees at Jackson College who are recognized for their Total Commitment to Student Success.
- Commitment to making the college experience a positive one for students.
- Service to students that assists in breaking down barriers to their success.
- Commitment to the development of quality programs and/or activities that contribute to personal and academic development of the student and/or the college experience.
- Demonstrated commitment to “being there” for students when they encounter personal or academic problems.
- Demonstrated recognition of our role as an institution of higher education and that our primary customers are the students.
- Commitment to Jackson College’s Total Commitment to Student Success!
- Michael Coy, May 2018
- Nominations will be accepted through August 10 for the award winner to be recognized at Fall Convocation.