Employee Training Opportunities
Currently offered to all Jackson College Employees:
VETERANS ON CAMPUS
- With a growing student veteran population we are happy to offer this free online training to all employees.
- Gain an understanding of how you can improve your communications with our student veterans:
- When student veterans come to you with issues related to their service…
- When talking with student veterans about their service…
- When talking about military topics in class…
- When you are worried about a student veteran…
- When talking to a student veteran about your concerns…
- To take this 30 minute course please follow the instructions below:
- Go to: kognitocampus.com/login
- Create a New Account
- Use enrollment key: Michiganvets
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- Choose your course and click “LAUNCH”
REQUIRED EMPLOYEE TRAINING
- Securing The Human – Online Training
- Security Awareness Training
- Click HERE to begin Securing the Human Online Training or to access your account and continue training.
Browse the catalogs for Ed2Go and Safe Colleges online training for courses that are applicable to your job! Find training opportunities in General Business or Computer Skills, Leadership, Management and much more.
- 6 week online training courses
- Variety of topics ranging from Leadership, Technical, Softskills, etc.
- Click HERE to view the catalog of courses
- Contact Joyce Dunbar for assistance with registration
- Your user name is your JC 7-7-1
- Scroll to “Interested in Extra Training?”
- Click the arrow for more courses
- Browse the available library of online courses