Customer Focus Committee
- Identify key customer segments.
- Research and recommend best practice for customer focus and engagement.
- Define/Recommend “Voice of the Customer” strategies to be used at all levels of the organization.
- Receive, coordinate and recommend action based on feedback from student/customer advisory committees.
- Define strategies to stay engaged with key customers, stakeholders and partners and; evaluate the effectiveness of those relationships.
- Serve as the advisory committee to the College’s Ombudsman.
- Recommend and review policies and procedures for customer input, complaints, appeals, dispute resolution, and student conduct and discipline..
- Provide oversight, receives reports and recommends action to the following committees:
- Academic Council
- Foundation Studies Workgroup
- Achieving the Dream Coordinating Council
- Curriculum Committee
- Participate in the review and development of policies and procedures required to support the customer focus purpose and goals.
The Customer Focused Committee is made up of the following members:
Cindy Allen 01-13-11
Tina May 01-14-11
Mona Baarson 01-14-11
Sandra Phelan 01-14-11
Charlotte Finnegan 01-14-11
Jason Valente – Chair 08-19-11
Jeremy Frew 05-19-11
Dotty Karkheck 05-19-11