Strategic Planning Council
- Research and recommend best practice for strategic planning
- Define and recommend a strategic planning framework
- Recommend and monitor the institutions overarching quality framework.
- Establish the annual strategic planning timeline
- Define the process an expectations for program/department level strategic/operational plan development
- With the Workforce Committee, define the process for individual level strategic involvement and engagement
- Establish plan performance monitoring
- With the Process Management Committee, identify, prioritize and deploy process improvement initiatives
- Provide draft materials and information, for related sections, to support completion of the institution’s annual Systems Portfolio Update/ MQLP/BNQA update/ application.
- Completes an annual assessment of committee effectiveness and provides recommendations and information to support strategic planning
Dr. Daniel Phelan
Dr. Todd Butler
Shirin Kambin Timms
Dr. Rebekah Woods