Jackson College @ LISD TECH hosts financial aid workshops
October 4, 2018
Jackson College @ LISD TECH wants to help students complete their financial aid applications!
The Lenawee campus in Adrian has four upcoming workshops planned to help students complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid, FAFSA. This is an important first step in determining eligibility for aid and is the first step for many scholarship programs. Workshop dates are:
- Wednesday, Oct. 10, 6-7 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov. 15, 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Dec. 4, 12-1 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 21, 10-11 a.m.
Workshops will be held in Room 106. College staff will help walk students through the process. Please call 517.796.8602 ext. 2127 or e-mail FrailinMalloryN@jccmi.edu.
- 2017 federal tax returns for parents and students
- Driver’s license
- Social Security number
- Any records of untaxed income
- Recent bank statements & investment information
- FSA ID (If possible, create an FSA ID for student and one parent (if dependent) at www.fafsa.gov prior to this workshop.