Outdoor enthusiasts invited to Sportsman’s Banquet
January 18, 2018
Jackson College will host a sportsman’s banquet, social hour at 5 p.m. and dinner at 6:30 p.m., on Feb. 10 in the Victor Cuiss Fieldhouse, Central Campus.
Outdoor enthusiasts and fans of Jackson College athletics are invited to this special evening. There will be a dinner with live auction for a variety of prizes, including:
- Walleye Fishing Trip on Lake Erie includes five people donated by Reel Steel Charter
- Five-day bear hunt to Blue Demon Lodge in Ontario, Canada
- Perch Fishing Trip on Lake Erie for six, donated by Reel Steel Charter
- Wildlife portraits, sport memorabilia and much more!
- Silver Bullet Raffle
- In addition, there will be a Bucket Raffle for guns, hunting equipment, sporting goods and tree stands.
Pre-season raffle tickets are available now from the Jackson College Athletics Office for:
- 1st prize: Polaris Sportsman® 570 ATV
- 2nd prize: $500 cash
- 3rd prize: Kayak
Banquet dinner tickets are $45; contact Rick Smith at 517.796.8592. Sponsorship tables are also available; contact Smith for information. Proceeds from this event will benefit Jackson College baseball and the athletics department.