Members of Phi Theta Kappa may apply for more than $36 million in transfer scholarships, provided exclusively to society members by more than 600 senior institutions.Current Scholarship List
Phi Theta Kappa offers programs to their members including CollegeFish, and Five Star Competitive Edge. For more information, check out the Resources and Programs tab to the left.
Members may connect to find cutting-edge services, programs and resources selected especially to meet their needs. The benefits, available to members free of charge, include:
- Special offers from Phi Theta Kappa Partners.
- Press release announcing your membership, sent electronically to a newspaper of your choice.
- Letter of recommendation sent to a college admissions counselor or scholarship official.
- Letter of recommendation sent to a potential employer.
- All members of Phi Theta Kappa receive the prestigious Golden Key Membership Pin.
- All members of Phi Theta Kappa receive the impressive Certificate of Membership.
- All members of Phi Theta Kappa receive a wallet-size Identification Card.
- Members of Phi Theta Kappa may affix the Society’s Gold Diploma Seal, denoting Society membership, to their two-year college diploma.