Become a Resident Mentor
Living on campus this fall? Become a resident mentor (previously known as resident advisor or RA). Improve your leadership skills while helping lead and plan activities.
- Enroll and successfully complete twelve (12) academic credits at Jackson College each semester.
- Maintain at least a 2.5 cumulative grade point average and a 2.5 semester grade point average.
- Maintain good conduct standing with Jackson College.
- Hold a Residence Hall and Meal Plan Contract throughout the term of employment.
- Cannot work any other jobs on campus. Off-campus work must be approved by the Director of Residence Life and total 10 hours or less per week.
All Resident Mentors are compensated with a meal plan and a housing scholarship.