ASL Helping Hands Communicate
ASL Helping Hands Communicate is a student group for those interested in learning, practicing, and raising awareness about American Sign Language. JC Students with advanced, basic, or no ASL knowledge are welcome.
- President • Jennifer Schipul, SchipulJennifeA@my.jccmi.edu
- Vice President • Brittany Turner
- Secretary • Ashley Fransted
- Treasurer • Jennifer Matthews
- Kevin Richmond, Richmonkevin@jccmi.edu
- Wednesdays at 6:00 p.m. Meeting locations vary, contact us to learn more.