Take 15 credits at Jackson College
Jackson College encourages full-time students to consider taking 15 credits per semester in order to reach their academic goals. By taking 15 credits a semester, 30 credits per academic year, students may finish a 60-credit associate degree in two years.
- Complete your degree sooner
- Boost your likelihood of graduating
- Graduate earlier
- Start working at your career earlier, earning money rather than acquiring more debt
- Earn additional credits to transfer earlier, then complete your bachelor’s degree sooner
- Achieve personal satisfaction
Some occupational programs require more credits and will take longer – speak with your student success navigator to plan.