JC @ LISD TECH
Looking for an affordable, quality education in your hometown?
Look no further than Jackson College @ LISD TECH! Our beautiful 27,000-square-foot facility features the latest in technology, expanded classroom spaces, state-of-the-art science wing, full-service bookstore, and a bistro. These features and more have allowed Jackson College @ LISD TECH to expand its course offerings in an attractive, comfortable, and professional atmosphere. Students can complete a certificate, an associate's degree, or get a great start toward a bachelor's degree.
Jackson College is a recognized leader in education with classes when and where you need them, caring faculty and staff, and the convenience of on-site new student registration, academic advising, financial aid processing, and class scheduling. At Jackson College @ LISD TECH, student success is our commitment.
Please visit us at 1376 N. Main St. in Adrian or call 517-265-5515 and speak with one of our knowledgeable staff members. We look forward to meeting you!
Degrees you can complete from Jackson College @ LISD TECH include:
- General Transfer Certificate
- Associate in Arts
- Associate of Science
- General Education Certificate
- Associate of General Studies
- Accounting - Associate in Applied Science
- Accounting - Certificate
- Business Administration - Associate of Applied Science
- Business Administration - Certificate
- Culinary Arts & Hospitality Management - Associate in Applied Science
- Culinary Arts - Certificate
- Financial Services - Concentration
- Management - Certificate
- Marketing - Certificate
- Corrections - Associate in Applied Science
- Corrections - Certificate
- Law Enforcement - Associate in Applied Science
- Law Enforcement - Certificate
- In addition, students can complete prerequisite coursework for the following 2nd Admit programs: Licensed Practical Nurse, Diagnostic Medical Sonography, Respiratory Care, Registered Nurse, and Radiography