Quality & Institutional Effectiveness
Click on image to see larger view
Measurement, Analysis and Knowledge Management Committee
- Design performance measurement system to support fact-based decision making for setting and aligning organizational directions and resource use by:
- Developing and deploying a measurement selection process.
- Identifying and selecting benchmark data sources.
- Utilizing a cascading balanced scorecard approach.
- Recommend, facilitate and/or provide training to college employees in monitoring, evaluation, reporting of information.
- Define annual reporting requirements for all college departments (academic & non-academic).
- Complete an annual assessment of effectiveness via the ‘Are We Making Progress’ survey and provide recommendations and information to support strategic planning.
- Support the utilization of data reporting technology.
- Support the development of a knowledge management plan.
- Participate in the review and development of policies and procedures required to support the committee’s purpose and goals.
- Provide draft materials and information, for related sections, to support completion of the institution’s annual AQIP Systems Portfolio Update/Michigan Quality Leadership Program (MQLP)/Baldrige Performance Excellence Program (BPEP) update or application.
The Measurement, Analysis and Knowledge Management Committee consists of the following members:Darrell Norris 12-09-10
Trisha Puckett 12-09-10
Jim Jones – Co-chair 12-09-10
Lisa Taylor 12-09-10
Angel Fonseca 12-09-10
Michael Walraven 12-09-10
Sarah York 12-09-10