The Payroll Department is responsible for making payroll payments to faculty, staff, and student employees.
- Web-Time Entry (excel)
- JC Employee Time Sheet (excel)
- JC Student Time Sheet (excel)
- EDU Staff Employee Time Sheet (excel)
Adjunct Pay Calendar
Information regarding adjunct pay schedule.
Log into e-services to view your stipend payout summary.
Direct Deposit Form
Want a relaxing and stress-free Payday? Sign up for direct deposit. It’s easy! Forward completed form to Payroll Office. Be sure to include your bank’s routing number. This could delay your request if not included.
Payroll Deduction Codes
Wonder what all those deductions from your paychecks are? Provided is the list of payroll deduction codes so you can make sense of where your money goes.
Tax Sheltered Annuity program
Visit the Human Resources page for information regarding the Tax Sheltered Annuity Program
Office of Retirement Information
- The ORS Web site for public school employees in the Defined Benefit (DB) plan. You are in the DB plan if you began working for a Michigan public school before July 1, 2010.
- The ORS Web site for public school employees in the Pension Plus plan. You are in the Pension Plus plan if you began working for a Michigan public school on or after July 1, 2010.
Manage your personal retirement account and view the most accurate, up-to-date information.
Forms & Publications
Forms & Publications from the Office of Retirement.
Interested in attending a Retirement Webinar or Seminar? Click the Meeting Schedule for more information.
Countdown to Retirement check-list.
The Pension Formula
Plan ahead. Estimate your Pension. Your first step in estimating your pension will always be to figure your FAC. Then you use the pension formula to figure your straight life calculation.