Apply for Campus Housing
The Housing Application for Fall 2017 is now available. Space is limited. Filling out an application does not guarantee a room. If you have questions about student housing or the application process, please contact Housing at JCHousing@jccmi.edu.
Housing Application Process
Housing Academic Requirement
- Students whose placement criteria either requires them to take ENG080, be referred to the Center for Student Success for additional academic support, or require three developmental education courses (reading, writing, and math) are not eligible to live in housing.
- Must have at least a 2.0 high school GPA
- Students must be enrolled in at least 12 credits per semester
Note: By administrative policy, the College has designated Campus View 3 as the housing facility for new (freshmen) students of Jackson College. All new students requesting housing will be placed into Campus View 3 so long as space is available in that facility.
- Future Campus View residents must have her/his financial aid application submitted to Financial Aid Office, and ACT and Compass scores must be submitted to Records/Student Services, before applying for campus housing.
- Students wishing to live in housing must meet ongoing academic requirements including full-time enrollment and satisfactory academic progress (2.0 cumulative grade point average or higher).
- If there are any questions about Campus View or the application process, please call 517.796.1337.