Corporate Services & Training
CCE collaborates with economic and workforce development partners to better serve employers in the South Central Michigan region. As businesses expand and diversify to remain competitive, having a pulse on the local business community allows CCE to be proactive and demand-driven in its training approach. In response to ever-changing workforce needs, CCE offers a variety of services for employers, including;
- Facilitating the Michigan New Jobs Training Program to provide no-cost training opportunities for eligible employers. Currently, CCE manages more than $2 million in agreements.
- Identifying training needs and developing company-specific solutions, such as assisting with the design of an employer-sponsored apprenticeship program with customized Related Technical Instruction, approved by the U.S. Department of Labor.
- Providing and/or developing customized workforce assessments to determine the training pathway most appropriate per employee.
- Assisting employers with customizing training, including developing curriculum and training the trainer on deployment strategies.
- Providing occupational community training, including real estate, truck driving, fitness trainer, medical pre-certification, and teacher continuing education courses.
- Working with workforce partners to identify additional resources, such as funding opportunities or U.S. Department of Labor connections.
- Assisting with recruitment strategies for area employers, including building connections with Spring Arbor University, Baker College, and Jackson College Career Services.
Customized Training Solutions
Our Workforce Training team will work with you to develop a training program or class that fits your schedule and training needs. CCE can provide training at your preferred location, either at your facility or on campus, and can provide laptops for company on-site training.
Customized training categories include:
- Manufacturing Skills
- Information Technology
- Leadership/Management Skills
- Project Management
- Customer Service
- Logistics and Supply Chain
- Workforce Assessments
- Customized Curriculum
For additional training options or to discuss your specific needs, contact Tina Matz at email@example.com.