Production Technician Training addresses the core technical competencies of higher skilled production workers in all sectors of manufacturing. This training prepares participants to take four of the Manufacturing Skills Standards Council (MSSC) assessments to become a Certified Production Technician®.
After completion of each module, participants will take the MSSC assessment to earn a single certificate for that module. Upon successful completion of all four MSSC module assessments, participants will earn full CPT® certification.
Possible certifications earned with successful completion of the program:
- MSSC Certified Production Technician® (National Credential)
- Individual MSSC Credentials: Safety, Manufacturing Processes & Production, Quality Practices & Measurement, and Maintenance Awareness Certificates
- 10-hour OSHA – General Industry
All Applicants Must:
- High school diploma or GED/HSE
- Participate in certification assessment after each course is completed
PROJECTED JOB OPENINGS
What Can I Expect?
- Instructor-led training
- Certification assessment after each module is completed
What Will I Learn?
- Maintenance awareness
- Quality practices and measurement
- Manufacturing processes and production
- Teamwork, workplace conduct, and communication
- Production operator
- Production technician
- Service technician
- Assembly technician