Rapid Training Career Programs
Looking to increase your employability or enter a new career quickly?
Our short-term and rapid training options provide students with the skills needed to obtain entry level positions in six months or less. Students in these programs do not earn college credits. The programs are industry-focused and hands-on, providing the direct training that allows program graduates to succeed in their new fields.
CCE Online Learning Made Easy!
Below are the steps from receiving your registration confirmation to gaining access to your online class, including information on:
- How to receive your student ID number;
- How to set-up and access your Jackson College email;
- How to find your online class; and
If, at any time, you need assistance or have questions, you can reach the CCE team at JC-CCE@jccmi.edu.
Step One: Contact Corporate and Continuing Ecuation
Get started today by contacting Corporate and Continuing Education at JC-CCE@jccmi.edu.
Once you register for a CCE class, you will receive an email from the CCE department. This email is your confirmation that the CCE team is working on getting your Jackson College Student ID set-up. Once this is complete, you will receive a second email, providing your student ID number, password information, and steps to set-up your Jackson College email.
Step Two: I received an email with my student ID number. What do I need to do next?
Now, you are ready to access your JC Student email account. Follow these steps, and don’t forget to write your username and password down, you will need these for JetNet (that’s where you sign-in to your online class).
1. Access the Jackson College E-mail link at the top of the JC website, as pictured below.
2. Figure-out your username: The username format for logging into your JC email is the first seven letters of your last name, first seven letters of your first name, and your middle initial followed by a domain of @my.jccmi.edu.
Write it out:
first seven letters of your last name + first seven letters of your first name + your middle initial + @my.jccmi.edu
Full example: If your name were student, Jane Anita Smithson, your username would be: email@example.com.
3. Figure-out your password: Your default password is the first letter of your first name CAPITALIZED, the first letter of your last name in lowercase, two digits of your day of birth (not month), the last two digits of your birth year and the last four digits of your student ID.
4. Now, log-in to your JC email! Again, remember to write down your username and password.
Step Three: I have my username, password, and logged-in to my JC email. What do I need to do next?
Now, let’s access your class through the Jackson College online course portal, called JetNet. Here, you will see everything you need to get started in your class as well as other JetNet resources.
- Before you log-in, CCE would like you to watch this quick JetNet Orientation video:
- Now, let’s access the JetNet Online Classes link at the top of the JC website, pictured below.
- Log-In! Your username and password is the same as your Jackson College email address. Make sure to include the @my.jccmi.edu in your username.
- Now, you can access your dashboard or search for your class and start exploring the syllabus and other class materials. You can also reach out to your instructor directly through JetNet.
- Another great resource available in JetNet is JetReady! Before taking your first online class at Jackson College, JetReady can help ensure you are prepared.
JetReady offers various sessions to help you feel more comfortable navigating through JetNet. Most students complete JetReady in approximately 2 to 4 hours. Once you select your session you will have 7 days to complete the 2-4 hours of online activities, at your convenience.
To find additional information about or to register for JetReady sessions, follow this link: https://www.jccmi.edu/jetready/.
Cross Listed Non-Credit Courses offered at a Reduced Tuition Rate
In addition to the offered skill-sets, certificates, or associate degree options, CCE has reserved seats in select Career and Technical Education classes to allow individuals to explore the programs, advance their skill-set, or for employers looking to train a small number of employees.
Courses have included:
- Financial Accounting Concepts
- Electrical Systems I
- Principles of Project Management
- Auto Cad I
- Computer Networking
- Blue Print Reading
Courses include but are not limited to the above list. If you are looking for other or more advance academic subjects, looking for more information, or to register email us at JC-CCE@jccmi.edu
Courses are subject to Academic Policy for Section Cancellation (Policy #1009) as well as Pathways Scheduling.
Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Electronic Health Records
NEC Update Course
Patient Care Technician