Online Job Board
Jackson College is here to support our local employers in their efforts to recruit, retain and upskill their workforce! We invite you to post positions, host interns and recruit on our campuses. For more information on how Jackson College can aid employers, please visit our Corporate & Continuing Education page.
Post a Job or Internship
Employers who are seeking skilled, talented workers for their business are encouraged to contact Corporate and Continuing Education.
Jackson College will not post positions of the following nature:
- Positions that require upfront payments and/or classified as independent consultants.
- Jobs which require enlistment into any branch of military service. U.S. Military recruiters are not classified as recruiting agencies.
- Opportunities from private families/individuals.
- International positions.
Benefits of Having an Intern
- Students can provide new perspectives on organizational issues.
- Students bring current technical knowledge and skills.
- Internships are a valuable way to evaluate and recruit potential employees.
- Internships provide an avenue of discussion with the College on the desire skills and qualification of the future workforce.
Internship Site Responsibilities
- Provide a clear job description of intern position, including role and responsibilities.
- The role and responsibilities for the position are associated with the educational and career advancement of the student relating directly to their program of study.
- Provide a qualified professional directly related to the student’s field of study. This professional must be able to spend time training and supervising all aspects of the student’s experience.
- A signed learning agreement must be in place for each student and the employer must pass a site evaluation by the work-based learning coordinator.
Join us on Handshake!
The easy place to find your future workforce, fast!
Find a Position
Handshake is an online recruiting platform for higher education students and alumni. As a student or alumni on Handshake, you get a personalized opportunity to explore thousands of jobs, apply for jobs directly through Handshake, connect with hundreds of top employers and much more!
Join today and get recruited by the top employers for full-time, part-time jobs and internships—no experience required.
M.O.R.E employment resources
At the Michigan Offender Reintegration Effort, we believe that the evidence supports employment being one of the most integral factors in decreasing recidivism. By working with companies to ensure a steady flow of opportunities for individuals with criminal records, we grant brighter futures while creating better communities.