Paying For College
The Business Office is the accounting office for Jackson College. Student Financial Services are provided through the Cashier’s Office, Student Account Representatives or via Jet Stream Student Finance and include:
- Billing of tuition and fees
- Receipt of payments
- Student refunds
Payment Due Dates
Spring 2020 Payment Due Dates
Semester Dates: May 18, 2020 – August 10, 2020
Registration begins October 23, 2019
Payment Due Dates
For Registration Occurring Payment Due Date October 23, 2019 – May 14, 2020 May 15, 2020 After May 14 Immediately at the time of registration
- Spring 2020 – Payment Plans – All payments are due on the 15th of the month
- Payment plans require no down payment at the time of enrollment
- Payment plans do require a $30 enrollment fee each semester
Last Day to Enroll Online Number of Payments Months of Payments April 10, 2020 5 April-August May 10, 2020 4 May-August June 10, 2020 3 June-August July 10, 2020 2 July-August
The fastest and easiest way to pay your bill. Online payments post immediately to your student account and can be made by either the student or an authorized user.
- Checking/Savings Account: Electronic payments made from your checking or savings account. You must enter the ABA routing number and bank account number for the payment to post properly. Do not enter debit card numbers here.
- Credit/Debit Card: Jackson College accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover cards.
Click one of the links below to make an online payment
Payments can be made in person using check or cash at the Central Campus, Hillsdale Campus and JC@LISD Tech.
Hours for receiving payments are Monday – Thursday 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. and Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Credit card payments should be made online using the following links below. There is no enrollment fee for online payments made in full.
To pay by mail, please send checks to:
2111 Emmons Road
Jackson, MI 49201
*Please include your JC Student ID number on the front of the check
Checks must be received by the payment due date or the student is at risk of being dropped from their class(es).
You may enroll in a payment plan for current semester charges online only by visiting the payment plan website. There is a non-refundable $30.00 enrollment fee for the payment plan per semester. Once enrolled in the payment plan, the overall account balance will be broken into installments. Payment plan balances are evaluated daily and may increase or decrease due to registration changes, which may affect payment amounts.
*Authorized users have to be granted permission by the student through the billing site
Monthly installments are processed the 15th of the month and cannot be extended for any reason.
Financial Aid Options
Visit the financial aid web site for help with using financial aid to pay your tuition.Financial Aid
Third Party Sponsorships
Jackson College makes arrangements with many companies and agencies who pay for student’s tuition and fees. We require the following information:
- Sponsor authorizations must be in the Business Office at least one business day prior to or no later than your payment due date or you risk losing your spot in the classes you have registered for due to non-payment. Vouchers submitted for payment or reimbursements are subject to sponsor contract. If a sponsor is authorizing a partial payment, the student will be responsible for the balance due. The student is responsible for dropping classes he/she does not intend to take.
- The following information must appear in the sponsor’s authorization letter:
- Student Name
- Student Number
- Clear billing instructions
- Sponsored students must submit a new authorization letter or voucher each semester.
- Sponsor authorizations may be faxed to Jackson College at 517.796.8596.
- For further information, sponsors may contact: Sally Roddy, Bert Walk Hall room 110, 517.990.1389, email@example.com.
Jackson College has partnered with FlyWire to offer an innovative and streamlined way to make international tuition payments. With FlyWire, you are offered excellent foreign exchange rates, allowing you to pay in your home currency (in most cases) and save a significant amount of money, as compared to traditional banks. In addition, the posting of the payment into your Jackson College account will be faster, you will be able to track where your payment is from start to finish
As a student, you will be able to perform the following services through Jet Stream Student Finance:
- View account activity and make payments
- View class schedule/registration statement
Please note, statements and receipts are not mailed and are provided online via Jet Stream Student Finance. To log into Jet Stream Student Finance follow the steps below:
- Log in to Jet Stream Student Finance with your user ID and Password
- Click the link for Student Finance
- Click the link for the semester you want to view detail
- From here, you can view charges, payments, financial aid and generate an account statement