Student Loan Exit Counseling

Students who borrow under the Federal Direct Loan Program are required to complete exit loan counseling shortly before graduating or otherwise leaving school. If you have any questions as you complete the counseling requirements, you may contact the Office of Financial Aid at 517.796.8410 or by email at

You may find additional information in the Direct Loan Exit Counseling Guide.

Note:  You will need your FSA ID to complete exit counseling.