The Jackson College Foundation has numerous academic scholarships available to students on an annual basis. Scholarship applications for the 2019-20 academic year will be accepted by the Jackson College Foundation from December 14, 2018 through March 1, 2019.
If you have questions about applying for scholarships through the Jackson College Foundation, please contact Cindy Gilmore at 517.787.0244 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to make the online process proceed as smoothly as possible, students should have electronic copies (attachments) of the following documents when they start. All documents need to be in a pdf or word format.
Pictures (snapshots) of any required scholarship documents completed via phone will not be accepted.
- Scholarship application essay; (minimum of 1 page).
- Confirmation page from Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) that includes the student’s estimated family contribution (EFC) amount;
- Letter of recommendation; (letters need to be from someone other than a family member).
- High school grade transcripts; (only for incoming freshman)
- ACT and/or the SAT results displaying composite score; (only for incoming freshman).
- DD Form 214 for students who are a veteran, or a spouse, son or daughter of a veteran;
- Document providing proof student is a member of American 1 Credit Union if that is the case;
- Recent invoice from the Jackson Citizen Patriot if student resides in a household that subscribes to the newspaper.
How to Apply for Foundation Scholarships
Students can apply for scholarship through AwardSpring:View and Apply for Scholarships
After completing the application, students can click on the “Submit Application” button and a list of scholarships for which they are eligible will appear. Students must complete the application before they will be allowed to click on the “Submit Application” button.
Note: all scholarships must be applied for on an annual basis.
Many other scholarship opportunities and aid are available to Jackson College students.Additional scholarships and aid