The Jackson College Foundation has numerous academic scholarships available to students on an annual basis.
If you have questions about applying for scholarships through the Jackson College Foundation, please e-mail Cindy Gilmore or call at 517.787.0244.
Step 1. Review Application Process
In order to make the online process proceed as smoothly as possible, students should have electronic copies (attachments) of the following documents when they start. All documents needs to be in a pdf or word document.
Please do not send pictures of documents. Documents completed via phone will not be accepted.
- Scholarship essay; (minimum of 1 Page).
- Confirmation page from Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) that includes the student’s estimated family contribution (EFC) amount.
- Letter of recommendation; (letter needs to be from someone other than a family member).
- High school transcripts; (only for incoming freshman).
- ACT and or SAT results displaying composite score; (only for incoming freshman).
- DD Form 214 for students who are a veteran, or a spouse, son or daughter of a veteran.
- Recent invoice from the Jackson Citizen Patriot if student resides in a household that subscribes to the newspaper.
Step 2. Apply for Scholarships
Students can apply for scholarship through by creating an account in AwardSpring:Apply for Scholarships
After completing the application, students can click on the “Submit Application” button and a list of scholarships for which they are eligible will appear. Students must complete the application before they will be allowed to click on the “Submit Application” button.
Note: all scholarships must be applied for on an annual basis.
Additional Scholarship Opportunities
Many other scholarship opportunities and aid are available to Jackson College students.Additional scholarships and aid