The Jackson College Foundation has numerous academic scholarships available to students on an annual basis.
If you have questions about applying for scholarships through the Jackson College Foundation, please e-mail the Jackson College Foundation .
Scholarship applications are due by May 31, 2022 for the 2022-2023 academic year.
Step 1. Review Application Process
In order to make the online process proceed as smoothly as possible, students should have electronic copies (attachments) of the following documents when they start. All documents needs to be in a pdf or word document.
Please do not send pictures of documents. Documents completed via phone will not be accepted.
- Scholarship essay; (minimum of 1 Page).
- Confirmation page from Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) that includes the student’s estimated family contribution (EFC) amount.
- High school transcripts; (only for incoming freshman).
- ACT and or SAT results displaying composite score; (only for incoming freshman).
- DD Form 214 for students who are a veteran, or a spouse, son or daughter of a veteran.
- Recent invoice from the Jackson Citizen Patriot if student resides in a household that subscribes to the newspaper.
Step 2. Apply for Scholarships
Applicants will need to use their Jackson College student e-mail address to apply for scholarships. New students can expect to access to their student email account approximately 72 business hours after applying to Jackson College.Apply for Scholarships
After completing the application, students can click on the “Submit Application” button and a list of scholarships for which they are eligible will appear. Students must complete the application before they will be allowed to click on the “Submit Application” button.
Note: all scholarships must be applied for on an annual basis.
Additional Scholarship Opportunities
Many other scholarship opportunities and aid are available to Jackson College students.Additional scholarships and aid