At the Employment Hub, we understand that preparing for and finding your next job can be exciting but also intimidating. We are here to support every step of your journey through the resources listed below and through one-on-one guidance. E-mail JC-CCE@jccmi.edu to set up an appointment with one of the team members to discuss creating your professional documents, understanding the job search process, preparing for an interview, and every step along the way to help you land the job.
Jobs for Jets
Jackson College uses College Central Network as its official resume and job posting service. Search for job opportunities across the United States, post your resume, target companies and find the right fit. This interactive website connects students and alumni with employers looking for qualified applicants for full-time and part-time positions, internships, and volunteer/service opportunities.
- Job/internship postings on Jackson College’s exclusive Job Board as well as access to National postings
- Easy to use Resume Builder, or upload a resume file to easily apply for a position.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central to support your resume and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, videos, podcast, and articles from over 125 authors.
Other recommended Search Sites:
Jackets for Jets
Jackets for Jets provides access to professional clothing to assist students in their efforts to be ready for the workplace. Jackson College is committed to our students’ success, and that includes helping you dress for success on the job!
- How does Jackets for Jets work?
To access the closet, students should set up an appointment with a staff member by e-mailing MarshalHeather@jccmi.edu or by phone at 517.796.8602 ext. 8246. At the appointment, students may take one full outfit which will be theirs to keep. Repeat appointments will be decided based on available inventory.
- What types of items are available?
- Why use Jackets for Jets?
Professional clothing can be requested for the following reasons:
- Career Fair
- Career Event
- Etc. (any professional event)
- How to Support Jackets for Jets
We are accepting donations of gently used, laundered, and pressed clothing items including:
- Suit Jackets
To donate, please bring items to the Corporate and Continuing Education Office, Potter Center, Room 213.