Corrections Education Program
COVID-19 Update: Due to Covid-19 Jackson College suspended all face-to-face classes in its Corrections Education Program. Jackson College in partnership with the Michigan Department of Corrections and the Federal Bureau of Prisons adopted a Distance Learning Model that is approved by the Department of Education. The Distance Learning Modality consists of the following:
- Instructor and Staff email communication with students via JPAY.
- Recorded lectures shared with students via:
- Closed Circuit TV inside each facility.
- In classroom through laptop & projector.
- Course materials and assignments delivered and collected bi-weekly.
We are unable to return phone calls to sponsors at this time. Please send questions to the appropriate student navigator via email. Sponsors must be listed as a contact by the student for a navigator to respond to questions regarding a specific student.
- Gus Harrison, Parnall and Women’s Huron Valley Correctional Facilities: Nadia El Anani, ElAnaniNadiaM@jccmi.edu
- Cotton and St. Louis Correctional Facilities: Sam Fonseca, email@example.com
- Cooper, Lakeland and Milan Correctional Facilities: Brittany Riggins, firstname.lastname@example.org