Corrections Education Program
COVID-19 Update: Due to Covid-19 Jackson College suspended all face-to-face classes in its Corrections Education Program. Jackson College in partnership with the Michigan Department of Corrections and the Federal Bureau of Prisons adopted a Distance Learning Model that is approved by the Department of Education. The Distance Learning Modality consists of the following:
- Instructor and Staff email communication with students via JPAY.
- Recorded lectures shared with students via:
- Closed Circuit TV inside each facility.
- In classroom through laptop & projector.
- Course materials and assignments delivered and collected bi-weekly.
We are unable to return phone calls to sponsors at this time. Please send questions to the appropriate student navigator via email. Sponsors must be listed as a contact by the student for a navigator to respond to questions regarding a specific student.
Nadia El Anani
- Cooper St. Correctional Facility
- Cotton Correctional Facility
- Gus Harrison Correctional Facility
- Women’s Huron Valley Correctional Facility
- Central Michigan Correctional Facility (St. Louis)
- Lakeland Correctional Facility
- Milan Federal Prison
- Parnall Correctional Facility