Websites that may help you:
- Center for Student Success – Information on tutoring, Supplemental Instruction, study skill workshops, and where to go to get more help.
- Prentice Hall’s Calculator Help Site – Great site for getting help on the TI-83/TI-84 and the TI-89.
- Prentice Hall’s Calculator Help Site #2 – Great site for getting help on the calculator.
- Using your TI-89
Help for Math Courses:
- Algebra, Understanding: James Brennan has put his algebra book online.
- www.exambot.com/math.html – sample exams
- http://archives.math.utk.edu/visual.calculus/ visual calculus… Great site!!
General Study Help:
- Student Success Central -Study Skills/Test Taking
- www.mathpower.com – Ideas about dealing with Math Anxiety and gaining good Math study Skills